I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet
A Traveller Role Playing Game Campaign

HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ship's Pilot Al Ross

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » Crew Manifest (PCs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LukeDev75
Gunner / Security

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Ship's Pilot Al Ross Reply with quote

Ship's Pilot Al Ross

Played by: Payne

Str: 8
Dex: 9
End: 8
Int: 12
Edu: 8
Soc: 3
Cha: 9

Race: Imperial Human

Homeworld: Marastan/Glisten (Spinward Marches 2231)
Service: Merchant Marine
Branch: Free-trader
Terms: 4
College: None
Special Assignments: None
Awards: None

Skills:

Jack of All Trades - 1
Electronics - 1
Engineering - 1
Handgun - 1
Zero-G Combat - 1
Forgery - 1
Broker - 1
Bribery - 1
Pilot - 2
Grav Vehicle - 1
Steward - 1
Navigation - 2
Medical - 1

Hobby Skills

Reading: Tech - 1
Cooking - 1
Gardening - 1
Strategy Games - 1
Art: Painting/Drawing - 1
Pigeon Languages - 1

Licenses and Certificates:

(1) Pilot/Navigator
(2) Ship's Master

Character Intro / Background:

Born to Merchants/Traders on a ship. Father was the Engineer, Mother a cook. Growing upon a ship he learned all he could. Aboard the IMV Temperance, Al's ship was attacked by pirates. As the sole survivor, he was captured and held by them. This gave him first hand experience with the violence associated with a Pirate's lifestyle. Several years as their prisoner, he was beaten, tortured, and, in a manner, tutored as he waited his time.

He eventually managed an escape, reinvented himself and seemly hid the results of exposure to their lifestyle. Al hid is talents and, some say, his cravings. The Pirate vessel was eventually found heavily damaged and with no survivors.

Al Ross entered into Merchant service. He did well enough to get by, even on some poor vessels. Several of these lesser vessels were lost in service, nothing out of hand. Singularly, Al Ross survived these disasters.

Al is an avid reader of technical manuals. He likes taking things apart and putting them back together. He is a proficient cook, utilizing a good variety of manual kitchen utensils. As a cook, he grows a lot of his own herbs and spices.

He has now settled in quietly as the I.M.V. Arcadia's latest Pilot, a positional fate opposite his traditional career path.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » Crew Manifest (PCs) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: