I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet
A Traveller Role Playing Game Campaign

HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Captain Cameron's Letter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » The Common Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edr1
Archaeologist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Captain Cameron's Letter Reply with quote

Jo sat in front of her unit, pecking at the keyboard but mostly staring at the wall. The screen had parts of a letter.

To: Duke, Order of Shanuka
Duke Aragon

Re: Doctors without Sectors

Your Graces,

This is to advise you of the latest matters. I hope that you have already received the report concerning our earlier exploits, including our difficulties with SuSag.

As I advised we were going to, I took Sir Harwick's suggestion and we proceeded out of the area to Mithril. Personnel at the exploratory mine there were suffering from an unknown illness. We were able to determine that they were getting radiation poisoning from contaminants apparently dumped there by SuSag sometime prior to the end of the War. We were able to treat the workers and clean up the site. In addition, we were able to dodge SuSag 174 which was following us with ill intent.

During our time on planet, we assisted two archeologists in locating an ancient Aslan site, pre-chaos, from an apparently crashed ship. We believe that the involuntary colony was unable to sustain itself and died out over time.

Unfortunately, during the course of recent events, it has become apparent that I am unsuited for my current role and position. It is thereby with deep regret that I do tender my resignation to both the Order and to DWS. I am unfit to be associated with either organization and do not wish my disgrace to tarnish them or any of their good works or fine reputation.

I will, of course, remove myself from polite society.

Thank you for your great kindness and the fine opportunity I was provided. I am so sorry that I was unworthy of such trust.

Finally, Jo just sat, staring at nothing, unable to continue, as the tears rolled quietly and unchecked from her face and to the desk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » The Common Area All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: