I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet
A Traveller Role Playing Game Campaign

HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grand Loyal Order of the Sisterhood of Imperial Courtesans

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index The Common Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coinich
Ship's Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Grand Loyal Order of the Sisterhood of Imperial Courtesans Reply with quote

This thread is for any business The Grand Loyal Order of the Sisterhood of Imperial Courtesans... (a.k.a. "The Sisterhood") has for Danni and/or vice-versa.

These posts are being put under "The Common Area" publicly, since we know that everyone in the group won't utilize Player Knowledge (PK), and it allows everyone to follow along, and have fun with a subplot.

Enjoy! queen

Last edited by Coinich on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coinich
Ship's Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: The Sisterhood Reply with quote

From the Courtesan Character Generation sheets:

"Some female courtesans end up serving in an elite group called "The Sisterhood". Almost a chivalric knight's order unto it's own right, the Sisterhood works towards ensuring stability across the Imperium. Members of the Sisterhood will put their own order's agenda above that of their patron."

There are not many formal ranks within the Sisterhood, rather what would be referred to as a rank, in reality, translates to increased influence within the courts or inter workings of government.
Coinich
Ship's Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Vid Phone conversation - Rhylanor/Rhylanor 084-1115 Reply with quote

(While waiting in her stateroom to meet with the Captain before taking some vacation time...)

Danni says:, "and I pledge to put the good of the order above my own, or that of my patron. I do this selflessly and without reservation, for the stability, advancement, and greater good of the Imperium."

A woman's voice on the other end of the vid phone: "Congratulations, Sister Dionyssia. Welcome back to 'The Order'. As Lady Commander of the Rhylanor Chapter Office of the Grand Loyal Order of the Sisterhood of Imperial Courtesans, I am extremely pleased to welcome you back within our ranks. We still, of course, remember fondly the events of 1113 - of which you played the principal role. Thank you for your continuing service to the order."

Danni: "Thank you again, Lady Commander, for your understanding and accommodation of my... somewhat unusual reinstatement request."

Lady Comnmander: "While I admit that being the Courtesan for a wandering Duke of the N.M.O.S is not how I would have envisioned you coming back into the fold, you are very welcome back never-the-less. It will be interesting to hear your reports of his travels and meetings."

Danni: "Indeed, M'Lady, I am following his exploits closely, and will continue to report regularly. I am still reserving judgement regarding his motivations, but at this time I believe him to be benign, and just striving to make his mark on the local nobility, for both name recognition and prestige."

Lady Commander: "Very well Dionyssia. Again, congratulations and welcome back to the Sisterhood. I look forward to our next communication."

Danni: "Sisters above self. Goodbye M'Lady."
Coinich
Ship's Surgeon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who really knew her, would clearly sense the anxiety in her voice. Her demeanor, however, defied the stress and appeared calm and matter-of-factly business-like.

“So… refresh me again Sister. How did it come to pass that I received this information from a less influential Sister, and not the senior Sister present at the event?” The hologram’s slightly lower quality transmission could still not hide the facial expressions on the other end of the transceiver. That of the Lady Commander of the Rhylanor Chapter Office of the Grand Loyal Order of the Sisterhood of Imperial Courtesans

“My colleague was better able to… connect… with Mister Kowalski. This allowed her to be present when the information was discussed. I was physically moved, by Duke Ergahl’s personal security retinue, and told I was to meet with Baroness Misni Oberlindes…”

Interrupting the explanation with a note of finality, “Sister Dionyssia. Regardless of what happened. This news is significant enough that it should be reported by the senior Sister present, after a thorough briefing. I would hope to not see any further lapses in our protocols.”

Without waiting for an answer, the subject is changed. “Do we know why, and how, the commoner, Daniel Kowalski, was allowed to so quickly get in the good graces of the Sector Duke and the Count of the Fulacin Cluster? This is a potentially serious issue, as you are no doubt aware?”

“I am transmitting my report regarding Mister Kowalski, for your review Lady Commander. The explanation is contained within. There is definitely a continued need for more information. As you know, m’Lady, Sister Nakasue has been personally reassigned from Duke Ergahl’s event staff, to be Mister Kowalski’s personal ‘etiquette trainer’ to prepare him for the eventual assumption of the role. This is all most unusual, and I will coordinate with Sister Nakasue to ensure reports are timely and informative.”

“Very well, Sister Dionyssia. I look forward to said reports, sooner – rather than later.”

“Yes m’Lady. Understood.”

“Sisters above self!”

“Sisters above self. Goodbye, m’Lady.”
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index The Common Area All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: