I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet
A Traveller Role Playing Game Campaign

HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mithril Mission Assignment Beginning 113-1116

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » Mission Assignments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LukeDev75
Gunner / Security

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Mithril Mission Assignment Beginning 113-1116 Reply with quote

ISS-ZYUK RULYKPR003 161846-CCCC-RULYSUU
ZNY-CCCCC

DATE: 113-1116
FM: SIR WARWICK HARROW, DRAKE LLC, PERSEPHONE / LUNION VIA STROUDEN / LUNION
TO: CAPTAIN JOCASTA SAMARA CAMERON, I.N. (RET) – CO I.M.V. ARCADIA (LKL: STROUDEN / LUNION)

BEGIN MESSAGE

SUBJ: DRAKE LLC MISSION ASSIGNMENT

1. PASS TO CAPTAIN JOCASTA SAMARA CAMERON, CO I.M.V. ARCADIA

2. CAPTAIN CAMERON, AS PER OUR DISCUSSIONS YOU ARE AUTHORIZED BY DRAKE LLC TO PROCEED TO THE METAL WORLDS IN SUPPORT OF DRAKE LLC AND DOCTORS WITHOUT SECTORS.

3. BEGINNING 113-116, YOU WILL BE TAKING ABOARD 40-TONS OF DRAKE LLC BIO-CORN FOR DISTRIBUTION TO AREAS WITHIN THE AREA KNOWN AS THE METAL WORLDS. RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL SHALL BE GRANTED TO STERNMETAL HORIZON’S OPERATIONS ON MITHRIL/SWORD WORLDS (SM-1628).

4. DRAKE LLC REQUIRES 80,000 IMPERIAL CREDITS FOR CARGO PROVIDED, PAYABLE UPON FIRST RETURN TO EITHER AN AUTHORIZED OFFICE OF DRAKE LLC OR LING-STANDARD.

5. ALL MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH CARGO ARE TO BE DELIVERED TO METAL WORLD LOCATION. WHILE THE ARCADIA IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ASSIST ANY MEDICAL STAFF DIRECTLY, IT IS ENCOURAGED TO REPRESENT THE INVOLVED COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MANNER.

6. DELIVER PROMPTLY AND PROFESSIONALLY ALL CARGO. REPRESENT ALL ASSOCIATIONS WILLINGLY AND PROFESSIONALLY. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, FUTURE REPORTING AND INSTRUCTIONS SHALL COME FROM AUTHORIZED DRAKE LLC MANAGEMENT.

7. I AM CONFIDENT IN YOUR CAPABILITIES AND I WILL AWAIT YOUR PERIODIC PROGRESS REPORTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION AND EXPERTISE SO INDICATED BY HIS GRACE, SECTOR ADMIRAL MATTHEW "DOC" ARAGON, M.D., I.N. (RET.), DUKE OF THE ORDER OF SHUYNUKA.

8. SIR WARWICK HARROW, CEO AND OWNER OF DRAKE LLC SENDS

END MESSAGE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » Mission Assignments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: