I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet
A Traveller Role Playing Game Campaign

HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Short Term Planning

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » Repo Targets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Matthew
Company Representative

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Short Term Planning Reply with quote

During Jump, CJ will ask the Captain to have a short term planning meeting. At the meeting she will suggest the following:

Our next stop is Garrincski. Our next stop after that should be Fosey, for 2 reasons. #1) If the target decided to double back this would be the route he would have to take. #2) It is a class A starport and we may be able to acquire more information then we have up until this point.

Information: The Prof has won minor awards for bio-genetics. He has no affiliations and no apparent source of income.

Information needed: Are there any planets that meet the requirements for the prof. to be headed to within the surrounding sectors (i.e. possible destinations) and where is the money coming to finance the trip.

It is costing us about 20-30KCr per jump. We are able to offset that amount by hauling cargo. The target does not have that ability. Figuring that they can use the arboretum to absorb some of the life support costs the least they should be spending is about 15Kcr per jump. Adding on the 30KCr for the long hauler, the target has spent over 100KCr with no viable source of income. How is the Prof funding this trip?

After Fosey, we can take on cargo for Capon (With a fueling stop at Byret) so that we can make up some time. In addition if we can find the money we may be able to find the target.

Any questions/Suggestions.
scruffy70
Chief Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The meeting sounds good we can have after any of our meals that way we are all together.

1) Harpo and myself were pondering that before we left Ivendo and we thought the best course would be Quiru. I believe he has been skimming for fuel when he can saving the cash for when he has to. Where the cash is coming from maybe a way for us to eventually locate him, but as of now we don't know. Anyway back to why Quiru. It is a one jump planet from his last known location and it has water to skim. Also if he did double back this would have been the first stop he made from Gorram. If not then we still had to jump twice to get to Resten which would have been his next stop. Either way we may be able to acquire information on possible future locations from each. Quiru because he had to pass it to get to Gorram and Resten because he may have continued forward.
Coinich
Ship's Surgeon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM NOTE: Good conversation.

At this point I will move this to an ASSUMPTION that you will have this conversation at dinner on day 3? That way I can move things along. Thank you.

Doc Matthew
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as there is limited cargo to transport, why don't we forego the cargo this time, skim or fuel at Quuru and then complete the jump to Ressen. This will save us over a week of stand down time and we know that is where he would be next.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I.M.V. ARAGON - DataNet Forum Index » Repo Targets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: